Services & Pricing
Grooming services fall into two categories: Bath-Brush-Trim (BBT) and Complete Haircut.
The Bath-Brush-Trim (BBT) service includes:
- Nail clipping and filing
- Ear cleaning and inspection
- Brush and comb-out
- Shampoo and conditioning using all natural products
- Anal gland expression, if necessary. (talk to your groomer)
- Hand-fluff dry
- Bows or bandana and cologne as desired
- Groomer’s report and health alert. Groomers are not veterinarians! However, groomers may sometimes be a first line of defense against some health issues that may go unnoticed by pet owners. Please consult your veterinarian if your pet does have any health issues.
Complete Haircut services include all of the above and:
- Styling to breed standard specifications and/or Styling to client’s specifications.
- Teeth Brushing
- Coat conditioners or Oil Treatment for dry or damaged hair
- De-Shedding Treatment
- Special Medicated or Oatmeal Shampoos for dry or flaky skin.
* Talk with your groomer for pricing.
Prices vary based upon the breed and size of your pet. Prices are also based upon:
- Condition of your pet’s coat. Additional fees amy be added for matted or heavily coated pets
- Type of desired haircut and style
- Temperament of the pet, or pets with special needs
- An additional fee may be added for appointments outside of a 10 mile radius of Woodstock.
* Talk with your groomer for a price quote.
**All prices are subject to change.